Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I haven't abandoned you!

I've been really busy with the BF getting ready to head to the desert for 6 weeks of fun, fun, fun! It turns out there is a lot of life stuff that I wasn't doing (like wills, living wills, insurance, proper filing of impt papers) and we needed to get those done *this is morbid* so in case something should happen to him, I can untangle the mess of his finances. Isn't cohabiting fun?!

Anyway, I saw this article on Mashable about how Google is going to change all the branding of Blogger to integrate it better for their new social community Google+. Personally, I haven't read anything about Google+ (aside from this) because it seems like one of those things that makes more sense when you look at than when you read it. And because it doesn't seem to add anything to my life that I don't already get from my various social networks, but we're see. I might have said the same thing about twitter and now I love it (from a distance...)

Here's the article if you want to give it a read. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
http://mashable.com/2011/07/05/google-blogger-picasa-rebranding/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29


PS. I'm going to try and get some vacation photos up sometime soon, so be on the look out for that.

No comments: