Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thursday Five



Yay! It's my first one!
.....now how do I do it???

Delightful
Happy
Superb
Gorgeous
Loved
So far, so good. 
1. After the unit's townhall meeting yesterday, it's delightful to say that I'm now one of the ladies who knows (in name and FB at least) 5+ other women associated with the unit. Take that FRO.
2.  It's small, but I'm really happy that within an hour of realizing that I didn't have a stamp to mail rent, the landlord stopped by to make some repairs. 
3. Today will be week 2, day 3 of the Couch to 5k program and I'm feeling  superb
4. One of my best friends from college just had the most gorgeous baby boy (well, two weeks ago today!) and he's the first from my friends that I'll get to spoil. Like this 
5. When my puppy was feeling sick yesterday in the car, all she wanted to do was cuddle with me. That's love

2 comments:

Nicole said...

that is such a cute shirt! thanks for linking up!

TIFFANY said...

Congrats on the Couch to 5K program! That little onesie is too cute!