Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need new blogs to read

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good blog that updates at least once a week? I know, tall order considering that I don't even do that.

I found a blog yesterday and I spent something like 5 hours going through the archives. Her story is so tragic for so many different events and I just had to know as much as I could about. Actually, almost every time I find a new blog, I read back until her very first post. I'm a voracious reader like that. Sadly, I can't add her to my list because she hasn't updated in 4 months and I suspect that blogging has taken a backseat to kids or life in general.

So I'm in the market to add some new people to my regularly read blogs. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

No comments: