Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday Five



I'm a little late, but it's still open, so I'll take it!


Fascinating
Pleasant
Sweet
Sensational
 Heartwarming

1. We had the BF's childhood friends over for the long weekend, and let me tell you, it's fascinating to see him in boy-world. It's all competition and dirty jokes and making fun of each other.

2. I have a new couch! And we have decorations! And a sweet print is coming soon to go over the couch.  (love me some Groupon. If you don't know it or use it, ask for my referral code, please!) So it finally feels pleasant and relaxing to just sit in my living room.

3. I woke up this morning to my sweet puppy resting her head on my shoulder while my even sweeter BF was using her as a pillow and wrapping his arms around me. Double cuddled is the only way.

4. I have a sensational idea for a different start-up than the original one that inspired this blog. I'm super duper pumped about it and will post more soon.

5. At our Memorial Beach BBQ, one of the BF's marines was there and after the BF set him up with a seat, unasked, the marine turned to me and said, "The [[BF]] is always taking good care of me." It's heartwarming to hear the respect and gratitude that someone else has for your loved one.

Why do these always seem so hard until I start them? Hope everyone has a great weekend planned. Be safe, be joyous.

No comments: